Saturday, July 19, 2014

I Woke Up While Praying Out Loud This Morning

This morning I woke up while I was praying out loud.


I had never done that before and it seems strange as I think about it later this morning; but I finished the prayer as though it was normal.  I guess I was half asleep.

I was dreaming and was in a room with several pastors, including my pastor.  We were all sitting around a table and meeting to pray for revival in our nation.  Ken told me to start the prayer and I did. 
My prayer was this:  

"Lord please heal our broken lives, our broken towns, our cities, and our broken nation.  Please do this Lord in the name of Jesus Christ."

I woke up as I finished the prayer - speaking it out loud.  My wife was surprised and even more so as I explained what was happening.  

As I reflect on this, I am reminded that I am a sinner and that revival begins with me.  So I repent of my sins and ask God to forgive me disobedience and life of sin so that I can be revived and lead others to do the same.  

Will you repent of your sin too?  Will you also pray for God to heal our nation?  

No comments:

Post a Comment